If you answer “yes” to any three or more of the following questions you may want to consider looking for new opportunities.
- Have you ceased continuing to grow, develop new skills, and be challenged?
- Have you explored other internal growth opportunities including lateral moves and there are none to your liking?
- Have you been in the same role for more than three years?
- Have your peers been promoted ahead of you?
- Is your company or industry in a prolonged downturn?
- Has the company stopped investing in your segment of the business?
- Is your industry or company being permanently disrupted by technology?
- Has your compensation leveled out?