One of the biggest and sometimes most frustrating mysteries for business professionals is how the executive search process works. Questions I am frequently asked about this include:
- How do I develop relationships with search firms?
- How do I identify the most appropriate firms and search consultants to work with?
- What are the steps in the search process and how long will it take?
- How strong is my candidacy?
- What should I expect from a search firm that is presenting me as a candidate?
Over the next four weeks I will answer these frequently asked questions for you. You will come away with a succinct and well-grounded perspective of the executive search process and what you can do to more effectively take advantage of this important channel for potential job and career opportunities.
Links to the series:
How do I develop relationships with search firms? (Coming Soon!)